Camo / Kid's Team Lead
Cabela's East Grand Forks, MN
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabelaâ??s has an opening for a Full-Time Team Lead in the Camo & Kid's Clothing Departments at our East Grand Forks, MN retail store.
Position summary: Under the supervision of the Group Sales or Department Manager gives daily direction to the associates in one of the Departments within the store, to include: merchandise presentation, inventory control, pricing, sales enhancements, stocking and customer service activities.
1) Supports GSM / DM in achievement of Departmental Sales, Gross Margin, Inventory Shrinkage and Payroll Goals.
2) Provide daily direction to the associates within the Department.
3) Prepare To-do / Task lists.
4) Execute all Merchandising directives... i.e. â??Top 25 listâ?, â??Extreme Savingsâ? items, etc. & maintain all plan-o-grams as set by the Corporate Office.
5) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
6) Assist the GSM / DM and Human Resources Coordinator to staff the Department with â??serviceâ? oriented associates; participates in interviewing and makes recommendations for selection; coordinates training; consults with GSM and gives input on preparation of performance appraisals; prepares weekly work schedules; coaches and motivates associates to promote positive customer relations and a productive team-oriented work environment.
7) Resolves customer and associate opportunities with GSM / DM and HR Coordinator.
8) Assists the GSM / DM with: coordination of all â??Special Eventsâ?; maintenance of pricing and UPC integrity; determining proper assortments; accuracy of inventory; proper display, signing and pricing of all advertised items.
9) Assists the GSM / DM in carrying out Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Companyâ??s policies and applicable laws, including: interviewing; training; planning; assigning and directing work; measuring and evaluating performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems; maintaining a positive, harassment free working environment for all associates.
Education and/or Experience
2-4 years in Retail Sales / Supervision experience is a plus.
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions and percentages.
Ability to read and analyze certain reports. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Managers, associates, customers and the general public. Ability to conduct meetings and presentations to groups.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Proficiency with PC-based word processing, spreadsheets, data based management and electronic point of sale and inventory management systems.
Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, associates, customers and with the Corporate Staff.
Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
| Date Posted
November 27, 2018
| Date Closes
December 27, 2018
| Located In
East grand forks, MN
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories