Club Card Outfitter
Cabela's Bowling Green, KY
Department: CLUBReports To: CLUB Manager Location: Bowling Green, KY Position Overview:Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabelaâ??s has an opening for a Part-Time/Full-Time CLUB Outfitter at our Bowling Green, KY retail store.Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by greeting and assisting customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Cabelaâ??s CLUB Visa Member and executes application fulfillment process from start to finish. Essential Job Functions:
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Cabelaâ??s CLUB Visa Member.
- Details the benefits of being a CLUB Member and makes the appropriate sales pitch to convince them to apply for the Cabelaâ??s CLUB Visa card.
- Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for meeting goals and objectives set by the marketing department.
- Responsible for keeping inventory accurate and organized to include important documents, applications, customer premiums, etc.
- Responsible for adhering to and complying with the policies established for the credit information gathering process, including guidelines from banking regulations and the Patriot Act.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
Cabela's offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family. Cabelaâ??s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.Pay Grade: 5N Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobsApplying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years Experience
- Offering Legendary Customer Service involves this position having access to be able to run programs that access the customerâ??s unencrypted credit card, to be able to retrieve unencrypted cards for handling mail in returns, CLUB Visa Cards when customer is on site and left cards at home, research transactions for lost receipts, etc. With this said, this position requires the ability to access customer information including unencrypted credit cards.
| Date Posted
November 14, 2018
| Date Closes
December 14, 2018
| Located In
Bowling green, KY
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories