Distribution Center Leads - Various Departments - AM and PM Shifts
Cabela's Prairie Du Chien, WI
VACANCY: Department Leads
DEPARTMENT: AM Inbound
SHIFT: AM C Crew (Sunday thru Wednesday 7am-5pm)
Evening Shift: 1pm-9pm Sunday thru Thursday or Tuesday thru Saturday
GENERAL SUMMARY: In addition to performing the same work of DC associates in their departmental area, assists Department Supervisor and/or Manager with the supervision of daily activities of department personnel. May assist with scheduling, assigning, and monitoring work. Will provide recommendations to supervisor for personnel regarding job performance such as promotions, transfers, training, appraisals, disciplinary measures, and discharges as necessary. Assist area employees with various job duties as needed. To accomplish required task this position has access to and must take appropriate actions to protect credit card information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of day-to-day operational procedures in area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures.
- Skill in operating various distribution center equipment.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as: computer terminal, adding machine, copy machine, and fax machine.
- Ability to create an efficient work environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Ability to establish a close working relationship with departments.
- Ability to communicate with all employees and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively function as a team player and encourage positive team interaction among designated group.
REQUIREMENTS: High school graduate or equivalent plus one to two years related experience. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
| Date Posted
November 5, 2018
| Date Closes
December 5, 2018
| Located In
Prairie du chien, WI
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories