Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabelaâ??s has an opening for a SEO Specialist
at our office in Sidney, NE.Job Description:
The SEO Specialist will work within the SEO team to execute the day to day activities within the Cabela's SEO programs. This position will be responsible for the execution of SEO specific content and campaigns as determined by the SEO strategy and the needs of the business. This position is responsible for determining and communicating areas of optimization within the SEO programs running across the enterprise. Working closely with other marketing programs, the SEO Specialist works to maximize Cabela's organic search rankings while staying within budget. Building and communicating regular reporting of program specific KPI's and representing SEO in omni, category and digital commerce planning is critical to success. This Specialist works closely with cross functional teams including Digital Commerce, Design, Brand Marketing, Retail Marketing and more. This position is a key contact for the day to day relationships with agency partners for delivery of SEO specific content to ensure best-in-class campaigns and performance.Key Responsibilities:
Education & Experience:
- Execute against the SEO strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across all channels of Cabela's to ensure its effectiveness and maximizing organic rankings and conversion rate.
- Build and execute SEO content and campaigns and related day-to-day activities including determining and prioritizing content campaigns, keyword building and link optimization.
- Work with all other marketing and merchandising teams to ensure SEO programs are fully integrated with all related marketing and merchandising activity to drive maximum organic ranking and related traffic, conversion rate and sales.
- Monitor and communicate performance against effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of SEO. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of SEO efforts in order to maximize results
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4+ years of experience
- Knowledge and understanding of online marketing, preferably within CPM based advertising.
- Experience with rich media advertising.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products and doing basic data analysis.
Cabelaâ??s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabelaâ??s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.