Special Events Outfitter
Cabela's Prairie Du Chien, WI
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabelaâ??s has an opening for a Part-Time Special Events Outfitter at our Prairie du Chien,WI retail store.
**Candidate must be willing to work at least 24 hours per week, mostly Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.**
Helps coordinate and implement special events in the store. Serves as the liaison between the Store & Local Organizations & Affinity Groups.
Essential Job Functions:
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
2) Assists with the execution of all major Promotional events.
3) Coordinates "in-house" outdoor skills workshop program.
4) Coordinates external and internal Public Relations activities.
5) Communicates all Store â??eventsâ? timely & appropriately and works with Management to insure proper staffing.
6) Fosters goodwill for the BPS â??Brandâ? in the local community.
7) Maintains strong relationships with local chapters of conservation organizations and affinity groups.
8) Submits timely information for tabs, website pages, signage, ROP, etc. to Marketing.
9) Keeps work area clean, neat and safe at all times.
10) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed
Education and/or Experience
High Schools Diploma or Equivalent.
Conservation and outdoor experience / appreciation desired.
Public speaking ability is preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good Planning and Organizational skills.
Ability to function in a Microsoft Office environment, especially Word, Excel and data entry.
Internal Applicants may with apply online or speak to a member of management. Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
Cabelaâ??s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabelaâ??s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
| Date Posted
October 30, 2018
| Date Closes
November 29, 2018
| Located In
Prairie du chien, WI
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories