Job Title: PT Office Administrator
Position summary: Assists the General Manager with various administrative tasks to include: filing, running reports, setting appointments, scheduling meetings, gathering information, etc. Assists the HR Coordinator with daily HR functions in the store. To include: conducting training sessions for new and current associates; completing new hire paperwork; filing; data entry.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Assists the HR Coordinator with the following:
â?¢ Complete all "new hire" paperwork for all new associates
â?¢ Conduct orientation for all new associates
â?¢ Coordinate the S.T.A.R. Program to include: scheduling, training and reporting.
â?¢ Coordinates and schedules Associate training in all areas.
â?¢ Completes Data entry for new associates, pay increases, associate reviews, etc.
â?¢ Assists with planning and implementing Associate activities 3) Gathers data & information, and prepares certain reports as needed by the General Manager
4) Maintains strict confidentiality
5) Processes and codes invoices & maintains Expense Tracking Worksheet
6) Maintains store checkbook register & P-card log
7) Maintains the Competitive Shop program & the decoy list
8) Orders & monitors store supplies
9) Coordinates travel advances and expense forms
10) Submits IT Help Desk requests promptly
11)Must be highly organized.
12)Handles customer and associate questions and requests
13) Filing, typing and copying as needed
14)Aware of advertised sales
15)Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies
16) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates. Must possess above average communication skills. Ability to facilitate training to groups of up to 25.
Able to stand & sit for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, co-workers and customers.
Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system and computerized Phone system
Ability to use Microsoft Office Word Processor and Spreadsheet software
Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
|Date Posted||September 16, 2018|
|Date Closes||October 16, 2018|
|Located In||El paso, TX|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories