Customer Service Team Lead Full Time
Cabela's East Hartford, CT
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabelaâ??s has an opening for a Full-Time Lead Outfitter position in our Customer Service Department at our East Hartford store. Position Overview:Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer. Assist the manager in ensuring efficient day-to-day operation of the business. Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in the delegation of work, determining the method of work, giving clear and concise direction, and follow up to ensure proper execution.
- Assist manager in motivating fellow Outfitters, keeping them engaged and working as a cohesive team.
- Fosters growth and development of retail Outfitters by supporting training initiatives.
- Assist with weekly and monthly auditing of ISP, Layaway, Hold, Case and Gift Cards.
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers by identifying and evaluating customers' needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabela's programs including, but limited to CLUB Membership, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
Cabelaâ??s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabelaâ??s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied. Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Yearsâ?? Experience
- Experience in the related field or outdoor lifestyle (preferred)
- Must have the ability to sell and evaluate the customersâ?? needs (required)
- Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
- Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customerâ??s expectations (required)
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales experience, at least six months to one year of supervisory and related field experience.
| Date Posted
July 17, 2018
| Date Closes
August 16, 2018
| Located In
East hartford, CT
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories