DIGITAL CREATIVE DESIGNER 2
Cabela's Lincoln, NE
The Digital Creative Designer II is mainly responsible for creation and maintaining of the Website and Email creative content. Including support, design, code and deployment of Store Product Category updates, Non-Store Content updates, Email design and Landing Pages, Platinum Pages, Concept Shops.
- Produces digital creative for emails, homepage, categories, landing pages, coding and deployment.
- Participate in concept development and design ideation of visual designs, web layouts, branding campaigns, and projects as assigned.
- Assists in the execution & deployment of the graphic production life-cycle from project-turnover to live-and-on-website of various projects and visual designs
- Interprets and maintains Cabela's style guide for use of logos, icons, color palettes and design.
- Other duties assigned by Manager
- Bachelor Degree and 2+ years experience
- 1 Year Experience in a commercial website (ecom) environment
- Experience with service side scripting (Java) & web development, CSS
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Mac OS, Adobe Suite Applications, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and advanced HTML required
| Date Posted
June 20, 2018
| Date Closes
July 20, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories