Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabelaâ??s has an opening for a Full-Time HR Coordinator in our Human Resources department at our Union Gap, WA retail store.
Assist in supervising HR functions within the store to include but not limited to: staffing, fair compensation practices, training, retention, associate relations, communications and legal compliance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Completes full cycle recruiting process for hourly associates including compensation equity.
- Ensures training completion/monitoring for non-exempt associates.
- Processes benefit actions, pay increases, associate reviews, etc. for hourly associates.
- Monitors retention and completes exit interviews for hourly associates.
- Maintains â??confidentialityâ? with all sensitive information.
- Performs filing, copying and other administrative duties as needed.
- Assists with planning and implementing associate recognition and other activities.
- Assists in executing all HR related polices, practices and direction from the company.
- Compliance maintenance and record keeping (legal posters, notices etc.).
- Provides guidance and support for performance management, annual review process and succession planning for hourly associates.
- Maintains open door policy in the store.
- Responds and resolves first level associate relation issues (partners with Sr. HRM for guidance on these and all other associate relation issues).
- Other duties and assignments as needed.
- High School education
- 1 to 2 years of administrative/office experience
- Ability to calculate figures, interpret and analyze data from reports.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.
Cabelaâ??s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabelaâ??s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.