Position summary: Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities to assist Boat and ATV Customers in making informed buying decisions.
1. Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and insures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2. Meets with potential customers to determine their boating needs. Provides information necessary to allow the customer to make an informed buying decision.
3. Maintains current product knowledge by using available resources, i.e., product brochures, Internet and product information training meetings.
4. Maintains awareness of advertised items
5. Remains current on & adheres to all selling skills training & direction
6. Works cooperatively with the Service Department to see that delivery to the customer is seamless
7. Maintains complete confidentiality of all sensitive & personal information
8. Participates in special events such as Boat Shows, Parking Lot events, etc.
9. Accurately completes all necessary paperwork required within the selling process.
10. Prepares the showroom each morning to ensure proper signage is in place per established presentation standards and all products are clean, presentable and in sellable condition.
11. Utilizes IDS Prospect Management screens on a daily basis, specifically entering new customers and conducting follow up activities with customers before and after the sale.
12. Maintains a clean and professional work area.
13. Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and percentages
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds & to stand for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
Ability to operate computer system & Point of Sale register system
Performs other duties & assignments as needed (including temporary assignments in other areas of the Store)
|Date Posted||May 4, 2018|
|Date Closes||June 3, 2018|
|Located In||Oklahoma city, OK|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories