Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for various Seasonal positions in the backend receiving department at our Greenville, SC retail store.
**This position requires early morning and late evening availability, shifts begin as early as 4am and as late as 8pm**
This position is responsible for unloading trucks and accurately and effectively stocking merchandise to the sales floor and excess quantities in the stock room. This position supports backroom standards by taking ownership of the sales floor presentation. The shifts/schedule for this position are predictable.
Essential Job Functions:
· Unloads trucks according to warehouse standards, moves freight, stocks shelves, and uses repetative motion.
· Receives and prepares merchandise for entry into retail or warehouse stock. Accurately stocks merchandise to the sales floor in the proper home locations following fill procedures.
· Enters merchandise into computer system to ensure accurate tracking. Sends merchandise to warehouse and retail locations and performs inventories to ensure accuracy. May process back orders for warehouses and correct inventories as needed. May receive United Parcel Service and Federal Express deliveries as needed.
· Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
· Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
· Ability to lift, stock shelves, move frieght, and unload trucks
· Skill in operating various retail and office equipment such as: RF system, tagging machine, and computer terminal (preferred)
· Skill in operating various equipment such as: pallet jack, steamer, shrink wrapper, hand lifts, and clothing carts (preferred)
· Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
· Must have the ability to be forklift certified (required)
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid warehousing/inventory knowledge and at least six months to one year of experience in warehouse/inventory.
· Physical labor and ability to be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor as well as stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder and place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
|Date Posted||December 28, 2017|
|Date Closes||January 27, 2018|
|Located In||Greenville, SC|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories