JOB POSTING - BrassRing
VACANCY: RETAIL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OUTFITTER
Reports To: CUST EXPERIENCE MGR
Location: Kalispell, MT
Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure!
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by greeting and assisting customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions. This position supports visual merchandising standards by taking ownership of the sales floor presentation. This position requires experience and/or knowledge of the outdoor lifestyle. Resolves and enhance customer loyalty by ensuring customers enjoy a positive shopping experience throughout the store. Processes returns, In-Store Pickups, and answers general store process questions.
Essential Job Functions:
· Resolving customer questions and concerns in accordance with company guidelines via phone and face to face interaction. Processes returns, In Store Pickups, and other special orders such as Layaways, holds, and outdoor licensing. Researching orders, products, lost gift cards and rebates for customers.
· Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabelas programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
· Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed
· Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
· Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years Experience
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales and customer service experience and at least six month to one year of related field experience.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
|Date Posted||November 27, 2017|
|Date Closes||December 27, 2017|
|Located In||Kalispell, MT|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories