Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Seasonal Carhart-Retail Brand Specialist in the clothing department at our Columbus, Ohio retail store.
Provides legendary customer service experience for every customer. Will be assigned to represent a particular brand in any of the following areas: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, archery, marine or bargain cave.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decision of specific brand product by identifying and evaluating customers needs and making product recommendations based off of this analysis. Promoting specific brand product, kiosk, VOC, In-Store Pick-up and commission program.
· Outfitter specializes in knowledge of vendor products, features and functionality to ensure superior customer service. Also, drives an increase in units per transaction by suggesting add on sales to customers.
· Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include but not limited to restocking and remerchandising of vendor specific merchandising. Also ensures vendor specific pad is maintained, dusted and vacuumed as needed.
· Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years Experience
· Must have the ability to sell and evaluate the customers' needs.
· Ability to use good judgment and logic
· Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer's expectations
· Experience in the related field or outdoor lifestyle
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales and customer service experience and at least six month to one year of related field experience
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
|Date Posted||November 27, 2017|
|Date Closes||December 27, 2017|
|Located In||Columbus, OH|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories