Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Full-Time Gun Library Internet Specialist in the Gun Library department at our Fort Mill, SC retail store.
Responsible for adding and deleting firearms descriptions and photographs from the Gun Library Online website in order to maintain a high-quality website with accurate, up-to-date inventories. Assists in making Gun Library sales through customer interaction via e-mail, mail, telephone and personal contact.
Essential Job Functions:
· Assists in maintaining the Gun Library website for an individual store, including writing accurate descriptions for specific firearms, taking high-resolution digital photographs, manipulating these descriptions within the Team site format to create a high-quality internet shopping venue for Cabela's Gun Library customers. Also adding and deleting specific firearms as they are acquired and disposed, to keep the Gun Library Online inventory current.
· Assist in sales and marketing of Gun Library inventory through e-mail, telephone, and postal or personal contact with customers.
· Produce monthly sales audit reports for Gun Library Online activities.
· Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabelas programs including, but limited to CLUB Membership, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
· Photography skills (preferred)
· Ability to write clear, concise, accurate descriptions of fine firearms (preferred)
· Must have the ability to sell and evaluate the customers' needs (required)
· Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer's expectations (required)
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales and extensive knowledge of fine and collective firearms knowledge and at least six months to one year of related field experience.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
|Date Posted||November 27, 2017|
|Date Closes||December 27, 2017|
|Located In||Fort mill, SC|