Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has openings for Part-Time receiving/backend positions in our Mitchell retail store..
**This position requires early morning or late evening availability, shifts begin as early as 4am or as late as 8pm.
Essential Job Functions:
· Unloads trucks according to warehouse standards, moves freight, and stocks shelves
· Accurately stocks merchandise to the sales floor and backstock to warehouse
· Uses computer systems to track merchandise
· Keeps work environment clean and safe, to include warehouse and sales floor
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Ability to lift, stock shelves, move frieght, and unload trucks
· Opportunity to be forklift certified
· Previous warehouse experience is preferred but on the job training is provided
· Generous employee discounts
· Work environment is fun and upbeat
· Competitive wages
· Predictable work schedule
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
|Date Posted||October 27, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 26, 2017|
|Located In||Mitchell, SD|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories