VACANCY: RT161 Retail Inventory Receiving Manager
Reports To: Sr. Operations Manager
Location: Noblesville, IN
Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Retail Inventory Receiving Manager at our Noblesville, IN retail store.
Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the Warehouse, Receiving, and Replenishment, troubleshoots and solves daily issues and problems.
Essential Job Functions:
· Receiving Inbound Distribution Center Shipments using scanner guns and unload & sort trucks.
· Replenishment stocking of product on the floor according to company standards.
· Warehouse back stocking of product not used on the floor in a neat and orderly manner in the warehouse.
· Troubleshooting Communicating problems with other management and staff, problem solving.
· Hiring, coaching, conducting interviews, training new outfitters and performance reviews.
· Responsible for Inventory which includes cycle count, negative report clean up, etc.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ years Back End Lead or Replenishment Team
· Warehouse, Receiving, Shipping, Retail
· Trobble shooting for Firearms and Vendor Directs. Must be able to count inventory, look up POs and understand how to ship and receive shipsments.
· Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
· Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
· Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
· Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
· Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
· Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
· Must be familiar with Hazmat compliance standards.
Cabelas offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
|Date Posted||October 27, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 26, 2017|
|Located In||Noblesville, IN|