Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Seasonal Gun Counter Position in the Hunting department at our Oklahoma City retail store.
This position requires the ability to safely handle firearms and adhere to state, federal and company firearm regulations. Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by greeting and assisting customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide legendary customer service assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabelas programs including, but limited to CLUB Membership, Cabelas Xtreme Protection, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
· Assist with the physical receiving of firearms.
· Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
· Must be at least 21 years of age and be eligible to sell firearms under BATFE regulations. Have a working knowledge of Federal and State firearm regulations (required)
· Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer's expectations (required)
· Must have the ability to sell and evaluate the customers' needs (required)
· Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
· Hiring preference is given to those with a solid sales and firearms knowledge at least six months and one year of related field experience.
· Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
· Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
· Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
· Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
· Must be able to place product on/off shelving.
· Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
|Date Posted||September 26, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 26, 2017|
|Located In||Oklahoma city, OK|