Power Sports (Marine/Boat) Shop Service Manager- Exempt
Cabela's East Hartford, CT
Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! It's In Your Nature! Cabela's has an opening for a Power Sports Shop Service Manager at our East Hartford, CT offsite service area.
Responsible for managing the Service, Parts and Rigging operations of the Power Sports Department. Duties are to include scheduling and assigning all rigging, warranty and repair orders. This is to ensure new boats are rigged and ready for delivery as scheduled. Directly deal with new and existing customers to obtain customer satisfaction and to increase sales by increasing traffic flow. Build a long lasting relationship with customers so that they return and refer their family and friends.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build rapport with boat owners to determine what services are needed. Develop and maintain a long term relationship with customers to make them feel more comfortable and loyal with Cabelas Services. Keeping customer service at the highest priority.
- Manage time so productivity levels are maximized. Schedule appointments and distribute work to department employees.
- File warranty claims to increase customer satisfaction. Be knowledgeable on manufacturer's policies so that the maximum amount of money can be generated per repair order. Contact boat manufacturers to determine warranty and non-warranty repairs, verifying payments and process warranty returns. Act as a liaison between boat manufacturers and customers to achieve customer satisfaction and to increase revenue.
- To ensure maximum market share. Increase traffic flow with competitive prices and great service. Design and implement menu pricing. Compare product to maximize profit.
- Manage parts ordering and inventory control. Research customer inquiries using internet websites, manufacturers contact and onsite reference materials. Contact vendors, verifying payments and create corporate purchase orders. Partner with store inventory control and conduct monthly inventory cycle counts.
- Manage all shop tools and supplies. Monitor all shop tools as required from the different manufactures. Work with vendors on stocking the correct shop supplies.
- Vocational/Technical School Certificate
- 2 to 4+ Years
- Must have management experience in auto or marine industry.
- Service technician background.
- This position will be supervising other service department techs, riggers, and porters.
Cabelas offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
This position will be supervising other service department techs, riggers, and porters.
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
| Date Posted
September 26, 2017
| Date Closes
October 26, 2017
| Located In
East hartford, CT
| SOC Category