Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a seasonal sales position in the footwear department at our Hammond, IN retail location store.
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer. May be assigned to any one of the following areas: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine or bargain cave.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabelas programs including, but limited to CLUB Membership, Cabelas Xtreme Protection, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
· Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
· Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
· Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years Experience
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales experience and at least one year of related field experience.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
|Date Posted||September 26, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 26, 2017|
|Located In||Hammond, IN|