Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Part-Time Retail Back End Outfitter at our Owatonna, MN, retail store.
**This position requires early morning availability**
Essential Job Functions:
· Unloads trucks according to warehouse standards, moves freight, and stocks shelves
· Accurately stocks merchandise to the sales floor and backstock to warehouse
· Uses computer systems to track merchandise
· Keeps work environment clean and safe, to include warehouse and sales floor
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Ability to lift, stock shelves, move frieght, and unload trucks
· Opportunity to be forklift certified
· Previous warehouse experience is preferred but on the job training is provided
· Generous employee discounts
· Work environment is fun and upbeat
· Competitive wages
· Predictable work schedule
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
|Date Posted||September 26, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 26, 2017|
|Located In||Owatonna, MN|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories