JOB POSTING BrassRing
VACANCY: Retail Pricing Specialist
Reports To: Floor Senior Manager
Location: Kalispell, MT
Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure!
Drive efficient, accurate and thorough execution of price changes to ensure accuracy of pricing throughout the retail store, giving the customer the ability to clearly read and understand the price of any item in the retail store. Partner with the Retail Space Planner to ensure accurate price signs and proper placement of signs, partnering with the Corporate Retail Pricing Execution Manager to report sign and price discrepancies.
Essential Job Functions:
· Assist with driving sales and profitability by efficiently, accurately and thoroughly executing price changes, and ensuring accuracy of pricing throughout the retail store. Timely and precise execution of Cabelas defined pricing practices for temporary markdowns, permanent markdowns (EP and DXX), store ownership events (.66), and marketing events (ads).
· Partner with the Retail Space Planner to ensure accurate price signs are posted in appropriate locations to help drive customer awareness of promotional price events. In the absenteeism of the Retail Space Planner, ability to perform all Retail Space Planner signage responsibilities.
· Support ongoing pricing and promotional integrity of the store by partnering with the Corporate Retail Pricing Execution Manager to report all price and sign discrepancies.
· Provide customer service and assistance throughout the store on an as needed basis to be determined by management.
· Accountable for meeting store pricing compliance and audit requirements by assisting with and being present for all Store Walks related to pricing and signage.
· Partner with senior store management to ensure that clearance merchandise is appropriately displayed in an organized manner and all price tags and signs are accurate.
· Ensure operational standards are met by reviewing the Price Override Report on a daily basis for any Tag/Sign Error reason codes. All errors found must be corrected immediately and, if needed, reported to the Corporate Retail Pricing Execution Manager. Efficiently monitor Falcon pricing tasks every day to ensure all tasks are completed by deadlines.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
|Date Posted||September 26, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 26, 2017|
|Located In||Kalispell, MT|