Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! It's In Your Nature! Cabela's has an opening for a Senior Floor Manager at our Mitchell retail store.
Facilitate the maximization of the hardlines and softlines sales areas, ensure excellence in customer service, and brand loyalty within the store by having the right merchandise at the right time. Lead hardlines, softlines and general outdoors department managers. In partnership with GM oversees ATF/Firearms to ensure compliance as well as drive sales of new and used firearms to ensure store meets or exceeds projected sales.
Essential Job Functions:
· Achieve Revenue Goals with a focus on both Softlines and Hardlines with specific goals set for a given area and time frame. Goals reviewed with Department Managers and Sales Coaches and planned down to each Department Managers and Sales Coaches area of responsibility and each time frame to include specific sales events, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual time frames. Review of online sales plans and past results. Events planning calendar used to determine upcoming sales events plans. Monitor daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly results and adjust as trends dictate. Ensure ATF Compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as compliance with Federal, State and local regulations. Ensuring compliance with all Firearms related paperwork (paper and electronic 4473, ATF F 3310.4).
· Driving Sales, setting planograms/monitoring in stock levels/setting ads/matching outfitters with customers. Working with Department Managers and Sales Coaches to ensure applicable training of outfitters on legendary customer service.
· Ensure high quality customer service. Monitor customer service through personal observation of assigned areas and overall store. Review VOCs with Department Managers and Sales Coaches and coach as needed. Address dissatisfied customers through personal contact and share results with team for training purposes.
· Manage Inventory/Ad Preparation. Ensure appropriate stock levels with emphasis on Cabelas high margin and advertised products. Communicate with FRMM to maximize in stock position and facilitate exit strategy and seasonal rolls. Identify products, check quantities, plan schedules and have a meeting with Department Managers and Sales Coaches on ad placement and signage requests. Supervise daily floor activities of softlines and hardlines Sales Coaches to ensure proper display of merchandise on floor. Develop a thorough understanding of Cabelas standards and core values. Monitor and address any deviation through coaching of specific standards/ core values to maintain excellence in performance.
· Motivate Department Managers and Sales Coaches to achieve their goals. Clearly set expectations and training needs for Department Managers and Sales Coaches and their outfitters. Coach Department Managers and Sales Coaches to hold staff accountable. Inspire motivation by participating in department achievements and rewarding results through recognition programs.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· Associate's Degree or Apprenticeship
· 4 to 6+ Years' Experience
· Prior management of a sales department, inventory control, personnel, and customer service. Working knowledge and compliance of the lawful sales of firearms, black powder and ammunition and explosives is required. Must be 21 years of age
· Knowledge of company products both technically and as it applies to customers specific needs. Knowledge of basic retail sales practices and principles.
· Ability to communicate with all levels of employees as well as outside the community. Ability to build a cohesive team. Skill in operating a personal computer and various software packages. Ability to effectively function as a team player. Appreciation and/or knowledge of hunting, fishing and outdoor sports.
· Offering Legendary Customer Service involves this position having access to be able to run programs that access the customer's unencrypted credit card, to be able to retrieve unencrypted cards for handling mail in returns, CLUB Visa Cards when customer is on site and left cards at home, research transactions for lost receipts, etc.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, profit sharing, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.
|Date Posted||September 26, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 26, 2017|
|Located In||Mitchell, SD|