This position is to assist the manager in ensuring efficient day-to-day operation of the business. This position is responsible for supporting the manager in developing a cohesive team and ensuring the proper responsibilities of the associates duties. This position supports backroom standards by taking ownership of the backroom presentation.
Essential Job Functions:
· Assists in the delegation of work, determining the method of work, giving clear and concise direction, and follow up to ensure proper execution. This position is responsible for assisting in receiving and preparing merchandise for entry into retail or warehouse stock. Monitoring inventory flow from backroom to selling floor. Accurately and effectively stocks merchandise to the sales floor and excess quantities in the stock room.
· Sales floor and backroom up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting the backroom as needed to ensure visual presentation and backroom standards are met.
· Assist manger in motivating fellow employees, keeping them engaged and working as a cohesive team.
· Fosters growth and development of retail associates by supporting training initiatives.
· Ability to use good judgment and logic
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years Experience
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid warehouse/inventory knowledge and at least six months to one year of supervisory experience and related field experience.
· Skill in operating various equipment such as: pallet jack, steamer, shrink wrapper, hand lifts, and clothing carts. (Required)
· Skill in operating various retail and office equipment such as: RF system, tagging machine, and computer terminal. (Required)
· Must have the ability to be forklift certified. (Required)
· Ability to use good judgment and logic (Required)
· Must be able to read documents, print-outs, computer screens, and other communication.
· Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
Cabelas offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
|Date Posted||September 16, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 16, 2017|
|Located In||Acworth, GA|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories