Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has openings for Part-Time Outfitters in our Maintenance and Housekeeping departments at our Mitchell retail store.
This position performs preventative maintenance and housekeeping of machinery, buildings, grounds and equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Performs general housekeeping functions such as: sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, mopping and polishing using industrial cleaners. May be required to empty trashcans, and pick up trash on and around company property. May be required to move equipment and furniture in order to clean areas.
· Perform general repairs on machinery, mechanical equipment, plumbing, carpentry heating, air conditioning and sprinkler systems using hand and power tools.
· Mows and trims grass (summer), removes snow (winter) and sweeps streets.
· Separate paper and cardboard for recycling purposes.
· Orders and stocks cups, toilet paper, paper towels, and other various supplies as needed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years Experience
· Knowledge of general maintenance principles, such as electronics, carpentry plumbing, heating and air conditioning
· Knowledge of company policies and procedures
· Skill in operating various tools and equipment, such as hand tools, power tools, lawn mowers, snow removal equipment, fork lifts, and pallet jacks
· Ability to communicate with various business contacts and customers in a courteous and professional manner
· Ability to pay close attention to detail
· Ability to function as a team player
· Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
· Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
· Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
· Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
· Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
· Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Cabelas offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
|Date Posted||September 16, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 16, 2017|
|Located In||Mitchell, SD|