Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! It's In Your Nature! Cabela's has an opening for a Retail Club Membership Manager in the Club Membership Department at our East Hartford, CT retail store.
Oversees retail CLUB Membership operations and responsible for achieving new account goals. Manages the daily activities of the retail CLUB Associates, ensuring courteous, professional associates are available to handle all customer inquiries and contacts. This position is responsible for maintaining a fun and encouraging work environment seeking to increase customer satisfaction, company profitability and employee engagement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acquire more Cabela's Visa accounts. Have confident outfitters pitching the card. Conducts training and coaching sessions for associates at retail stores, which may include travel to other sites. Provides associates with detailed, hands-on experience. The primary goal of all sessions are:
- Mentoring associates on sales techniques by validating best practices
- Development of the associates customer relationship skills
- Ensure correct promotion of Cabela's CLUB program
- Implementation of new or improved business procedures
- Create a fun and motivating learning environment
- Provide superior customer service to Cabela's customers to ensure accurate and efficient outcomes. Understanding of Cabela's products and ability to promote the benefits of CLUB Membership to customers during the sales process. Lead by example to ensure account goals and objectives are being met.
- Increase confidence levels and improve promotion of the CLUB and profitability levels for the company by adding more accounts and increasing activation. Supervises daily activities of Retail CLUB Associates by providing job performance counseling, schedule and manage payroll budget, assign work, check for accuracy/compliance with policies and procedures, ensure Associates are proactively providing Superior Customer Service, and analyze/resolve work problems.
- Supervises daily activities of Retail CLUB Associates by providing job performance counseling, schedule and manage payroll budget, assign work, check for accuracy/compliance with policies and procedures, ensure Associates are proactively providing Superior Customer Service, and analyze/resolve work problems. Liaison between retail management and the World's Foremost Bank (WFB). Ensures positive working relationship between Retail and WFB operations.
- Provides superior customer service to the Cabela's customer and ensure the organization of the event is communicated so the even increases sales and accounts. Coordinates and executes employee incentive programs, special events and marketing programs for CLUB Members. Reports success of marketing efforts to management
- Impacting turnover rates and ensure the right person is in the position to increase profitability for the company Responsible for conducting performance reviews, issuing appropriate discipline steps and preparation of necessary documentation. Maintains complete confidentiality in all employee and business matters.
- Conduct interviews and hires associates for the CLUB Booth. Screening the right people to ensure we have good support from the employee to acquire more accounts and increase profits for the company
- Reports and updates retail management of department performance. Attends retail store manager meetings. Improved communication and understanding of both sides of the business to meet required budgets and increase profitability of the company.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 to 4+ Years' Experience
- Sales Management Leadership Offering Legendary Customer Service involves this position having access to be able to run programs that access the customer's unencrypted credit card, to be able to retrieve unencrypted cards for handling mail in returns, CLUB Visa Cards when customer is on site and left cards at home, research transactions for lost receipts, etc.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, profit sharing, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.