Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Part-Time switchboard Outfitter at our Missoula, MT retail store.
This position is responsible for providing superior customer service by assisting customers through receiving all incoming phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person and department. This position works closely with customers and provides them with information to help them with their buying decisions while providing a legendary customer experience for every customer.
Essential Job Functions:
· Receives and directs all incoming calls in a courteous and polite manner. Maintains highly professional courteous communications in all daily contacts.
· Is courteous and professional while answering basic customer questions and making store announcements.
· Secures and logs keys, RF guns,radios and other equipment as assigned and ensures their return at store closing
· Monitor and check items entering and leaving through the employee entrance such as, but not limited to: purchases, handbags, briefcases, coats and lunch containers.
· Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
· Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
· Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer's expectations (required)
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid customer service experience and at least six months to one year of related field experience.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Pay Grade: 5N
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 12, 2017|
|Located In||Missoula, MT|