Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Full-Time Retail Systems Trainer at our Oklahoma City retail store.
This position facilitates classroom training sessions and activities for retail Outfitters. Responsible for the execution of company training initiatives. Aides with the development by suggesting areas needing trained or improvements. Maintains and projects a positive, professional and courteous attitude.
Essential Job Functions:
· Responsible for implementing corporate training programs by utilizing classroom sessions, conference calls, hands-on training, Cabelas University, delegating to appropriate supervisors, and any other measures necessary to keep retail store compliant with corporate initiatives. As needed, train managers from other stores and help with the set-up and training of new stores.
· Responsible for new hire training by overseeing the training sessions and activities of all new hires, including but not limited to Systems Training, Policies and Procedures, Grand SLAM of Customer Service, Club Membership Training, POS, Cabelas University, CXP, and applicable line reviews.
· Responsible for ongoing skills development by conducting basic needs assessment for outfitter training and maintain ongoing skills development. Actively search, creatively design, and effectively implement methods to educate and enhance performance. Provide training and coaching, and recognize and reward outfitters. Maintain high quality training, communicate needs and discuss ways to improve training. Observe and evaluate performance and encourage development.
· Responsible for report training status on weekly, monthly, and annual basis to corporate team and in-store management team. Maintain weekly spreadsheets and enter information in Cabelas University. Communicate training needs to store management to ensure understanding of training requirements and maintain compliance. Monitor results and share feedback.
· Performs duties in existing areas of the store when not training including but not limited to operating a cash register.
· Primary support for Cash Office duties when the office is vacated due to vacations, illnesses, and time off requests or temporarily vacated positions as needed.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
· Skill in operating personal computer and various software packages (required)
· Skill in operating various office and training equipment such as: copy machine, facsimile machine, VCR, and audio and headset microphones (required)
· Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
· Ability to provide superior customer service (required)
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid knowledge of the training industry and general training practices and procedures and at least six months to one year of experience in the training industry.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 12, 2017|
|Located In||Oklahoma city, OK|