Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Part-Time Positions in the Club Card department at our Oklahoma City retail store.
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by greeting and assisting customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Cabela's CLUB Visa Member and executes application fulfillment process from start to finish.
Essential Job Functions:
· Proactively greets customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Cabela's CLUB Visa Member.
· Details the benefits of being a CLUB Member and makes the appropriate sales pitch to convince them to apply for the Cabela's CLUB Visa card.
· Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate manner
· Responsible for meeting goals and objectives set by the marketing department.
· Responsible for keeping inventory accurate and organized to include important documents, applications, customer premiums, etc.
· Responsible for adhering to and complying with the policies established for the credit information gathering process, including guidelines from banking regulations and the Patriot Act.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years Experience
· Offering Legendary Customer Service involves this position having access to be able to run programs that access the customer's unencrypted credit card, to be able to retrieve unencrypted cards for handling mail in returns, CLUB Visa Cards when customer is on site and left cards at home, research transactions for lost receipts, etc. With this said, this position requires the ability to access customer information including unencrypted credit cards.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 12, 2017|
|Located In||Oklahoma city, OK|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories