JOB POSTING - BrassRing
VACANCY: Outpost Firearms Vault Outfitter
Reports To: Outpost Hardlines Mgr
Location: Kalispell, MT
Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure!
Provide legendary customer service by ensuring that all Cabelas process and procedures for processing incoming and outgoing firearms is completed. Follows all Federal and State Guidelines as well as internal Cabela's guidelines for processing firearms.
Essential Job Functions:
- Shipping and receiving of all firearms in accordance with ATF regulations. This includes store to store transfers, store to distribution transfers, store to repair transfers as well as store to FFL transfers. Ensures proper packing, recording and shipping of all firearms, may also research shipping records to determine exact location of firearms is transit.
- Prepare new firearms for display, and ensure that the sales floor is properly stocked with merchandise.
- Ability to mount scopes and other accessories onto firearms.
- Maintain and audit all safety checks for all incoming and outgoing firearms
- Maintain the integrity of the firearms vault including the physical appearance, and ensuring that all firearms are located properly.
- Assist in conducting the monthly inventory audit
- Assit in other areas of the store when business need dictates, which may include but is not limited to Hardlines, Softlines, Front End and Back End operations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years Experience
- Hiring Preference will be given to those with firearms regulatory compliance knowledge, solid administrative skills, sales knowledge and at least six month to one year of experience in the firearms sales industry.
- Ability to use Good Judgement and Logic (Required)
- Strong Attention to Detail (Required)
- Ability to Handle Multiple Projects at the Same Time (Required)
- Ability to Problem Solve, and Work Through Complex Issues (Required)
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Cabelas offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Closing Date: 06/05/16
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.