This position is responsible for performing all housekeeping to provide a safe and clean environment for our customers and associates. This position will perform, but not limited to, general/minor maintenance repairs, cleaning of restrooms, flooring, carpets, dusting, and trash pick up.
Essential Job Functions:
· Cleaning and stocking of supplies for facilities: Restrooms, breakrooms, flooring, dusting, mopping and trash removal. Includes operating various commercial cleaning equipment such as; floor scrubbers, vacuums, burnishers, pressure washer, etc.
· Performs preventative maintenance checks, minor maintenance repairs and requests, snow removal (if applicable) and assembles fixtures, displays and products. Also assists in setting up facility events and activities (tables, chairs, decorations, signage, etc)
· Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years Experience
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid maintenance and housekeeping knowledge and at least six months to one year of experience in related field.
· Previous commercial houskeeping and/or cleaning experience (Preferred)
· Ability to use good judgment and logic (Required)
· Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer's expectations (Required)
· Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
· Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
· Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
· Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
· Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
· Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Cabelas offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 12, 2017|
|Located In||Acworth, GA|