Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Part-Time Outfitter in the Customer Service department at our Wheeling, WV, retail store.
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer.
Receives incoming calls and resolves customer questions and problems in accordance with company guidelines. Operates cash register to total customer purchases. Prepares retail and mail order returns, as well as will calls, layaways, rush orders and there special orders. Prepares various paperwork such as weekly phone count sheets and daily customer comment sheets and forwards to appropriate personnel. Completes paperwork for holds, hard copies, shipping firearms, and other related paperwork. Issues gift certificates and research lost gift certificates as needed. Wraps gifts as requested. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
· Must be a Customer Service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
· Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner. Ability to handle complex customer issues in a diplomatic manner.
· Knowledge of customer service practices and principles and all cash register operations.
· Skill in operating computerized cash register. Skill in operating personal computer, various software packages and retail computer information systems. Skill in operating various office equipment such as: calculator, adding machine, copy machine, facsimile machine, and telephone system.
· Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
· Qualified candidates should have solid knowledge and at least 1 year of experience in the following areas: Handling customer returns and exchanges, running a computerized retail register system, counting & handling money & credit card transactions, resolving customer issues and concerns.
Cabelas offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 12, 2017|
|Located In||Wheeling, WV|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories