Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Full-Time Maintenance Outfitter at our Hamburg retail store.
This position performs any of the following maintenance functions: performing preventative maintenance of grounds, buildings, batteries, or equipment. Operate various hand and power tools in woodworking and basic light mechanical projects and assists with special projects or repairs.
Essential Job Functions:
· Performs preventative maintenance and routine repairs on machinery and equipment.
· Performs grounds maintenance to include but not limited to mowing, trimming, landscaping, snow removal and litter removal.
· Performs basic carpentry projects using various carpentry and hand and power tools.
· May perform one or more of the listed specialized functions to include repairs and/or installation of the following - plumbing, sprinkler systems, recycling and low voltage electrical.
· Attends all mandatory safety training and maintains a safe work environment by following LOTO procedures and all facility safety policies and procedures.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years Experience
· Knowledge of basic electrical, carpentry, and plumbing principles. Knowledge of site layout. Knowledge of company products, policies, and procedures. Skill in operating various hand and power tools and various machinery. Ability to pay close attention to detail and safety principles. Ability to communicate with co-workers in a courteous and professional manner. Ability to effectively function as a team player.
· Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
· Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
· Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
· Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
· Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
· Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Cabelas offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 12, 2017|
|Located In||Hamburg, PA|