Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Manager in our Inventory and Receiving department at our Tulalip, WA retail store.
Resposible for the smoth and efficent operation of the Warehouse, Receiving, and Replenishment. Troubleshoots and solves daily issues and problems.
Essential Job Functions:
· Receiving Inbound Distribution Center Shipments using scanner guns, unload & sort trucks.
· Replenishment stocking of product on the floor according to company standards.
· Warehouse Back stocking of product not used on the floor in a neat and orderly manner in the warehouse.
· Meetings Nightly meetings with outfitters to communicate goals and expectations
· Troubleshooting Communicating problems with other management and staff, problem solving
· Hiring, Coaching Conducting interviews, hiring, training new outfitters, conducting performance reviews.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years Experience
· Warehouse, Receiving, Shipping, Retail
· Trobble shooting for Firearms and Vendor Directs. Must be able to count inventory, look up POs and understand how to ship and receive shipsments.
· Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
· Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
· Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
· Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
· Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
· Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
· Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Cabelas offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 12, 2017|
|Located In||Tulalip, WA|