Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Full-Time Gun Counter Lead Outfitter at our Richfield, WI retail store.
This position requires the ability to safely handle firearms and adhere to state, federal and company firearm regulations. Provide legendary customer service experience to every customer by greeting and assisting customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions.
Essential Job Functions:
· Responsible for assisting the Gun Counter Outfitters to ensure the proper execution of duties. Assists management with the execution of personnel scheduling, coaching/mentoring, performance appraisal process and other supportive duties.
· Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabelas programs including, but limited to CLUB Membership, Cabelas Xtreme Protection, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
· Trains and instructs Outfitters regarding the use of company products, product inventories, company policies and procedures.
· Assist with the physical receiving of firearms.
· Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Must be a customer service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner. General knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures is preferred. Qualified candidate should have solid knowledge and at least 1 year of experience in the following areas: Knowledgeable of a variety of Firearms, Big and Small Game hunting, Upland and Waterfowl hunting, Black Powder, Ammunition and Reloading supplies, Decoys and Scents, Hunting or Field Training with Dogs, Scopes and Optics.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Apply Online: www.cabelas.jobs
Closing Date: 05/20/16Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
|Date Posted||August 13, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 12, 2017|
|Located In||Richfield, WI|