Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Part-Time position in the Footwear department at our Hammond, IN. retail store.
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by greeting and assisting customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions. This position supports visual merchandising standards by taking ownership of the sales floor presentation. This position requires experience and/or knowledge of the outdoor lifestyle. Resolves and enhance customer loyalty by ensuring customers enjoy a positive shopping experience throughout the store.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabelas programs including, but limited to CLUB Membership, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
· Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
· Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
· Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· Must be a Customer Service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
· Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
· General knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures is preferred.
· Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
· Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; opening and closing shifts.
Qualified candidates should have solid knowledge and at least 1 year of experience in the following areas:
· Hunting Boots
· Fishing Footwear
· Hiking Boots
· Athletic Footwear
· Casual / Dress Footwear
· Knowledge of Thinsulate, Gortex, Cordura and other footwear materials
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
|Date Posted||August 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 11, 2017|
|Located In||Hammond, IN|