Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Day Time Receiving Outfitter in our Hammond, IN location.
This position is responsible for accurately and effectively stocking merchandise to the sales floor and excess quantities in the stock room. This position supports backroom standards by taking ownership of the sales floor presentation.
Essential Job Functions:
· Receives and prepares merchandise for entry into retail or warehouse stock. Accurately stocks merchandise to the sales floor in the proper home locations following fill procedures.
· Enters merchandise into computer system to ensure accurate tracking. Sends merchandise to warehouse and retail locations and performs inventories to ensure accuracy. May process back orders for warehouses and correct inventories as needed. May receive United Parcel Service and Federal Express deliveries as needed.
· Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
· Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
· Skill in operating various retail and office equipment such as: RF system, tagging machine, and computer terminal (preferred)
· Skill in operating various equipment such as: pallet jack, steamer, shrink wrapper, hand lifts, and clothing carts (preferred)
· Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
· Must have the ability to be forklift certified (required)
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid warehousing/inventory knowledge and at least six months to one year of experience in warehouse/inventory.
Cabelas offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, generous product discounts, 401K savings plan, and Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
|Date Posted||August 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 11, 2017|
|Located In||Hammond, IN|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories