Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Full Time Space Planner/Signage Outfitter in the Retail department at our Oklahoma City retail store.
As an integral part of the Retail Merchandising Department, the Retail Space Planner will be coordinating the correct creation and implementation of the merchandise planograms as well as maintenance of the planograms. This position will also be responsible for coordinating the set of in-store signage.
Essential Job Functions:
· Uses proper systems - VMware and Space Planning - to assure all planograms produced are accurate based on the information supplied and follows the Merchandising guideline set by Management and the District Sales Managers.
· Uses proper systems Retail Sign System and Media Bank to maintain and print ad, event, and daily product signage. Assures the integrity of in-store signage for all retail departments, all ads, and all special events by following the retail signage specifications and guidelines manual. This will include proof reading of signage and conducting quality assurance checks to ensure accurate signage. Partners with the Retail Pricing Specialist team to ensure sign and tag changes are executed daily.
· Maintains an accurate database of end caps and reports performance to store management. Works with store management to maintain visual presentation and delivers planograms and ad signage to department managers. Audits installation of POG sets and assists with further sign and POG needs.
· Communicates the map, planogram, and signage related information and procedures to store management, store team, and District Sales Managers. Maintains accurate product and fixture dimensions and aids in planning and preparation of seasonal rolls by assisting management to ensure product and fixtures are in place. Creates and revises planograms as needed in partnership with store management team and District Sales Managers.
· Coordinates the receiving and installation of corporate and vendor signage programs. Responsible for the education of Outfitters on space planning, planogram locations, and signage procedures.
· Organizes, audits, and orders necessary templates, acrylics, and sign holders in partnership with management. Assist in other areas of the store when business need dictates.
· Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
· Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Windows, and MS Office (required)
· Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid knowledge of the merchandising industry and at least six months to one year of related field experience
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
|Date Posted||August 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 11, 2017|
|Located In||Oklahoma city, OK|