Become a part of the Worlds Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela's has an opening for a Full Time Asset Protection Sr. Specialist in the Asset Protection Department at our Christiana, DE retail store.
The Senior Asset Protection Specialist will work to positively impact Asset Protection Awareness, Internal/External Theft Investigations, Merchandise Protection, Known Loss/Shrink Trends and General Safety in the Retail Store. These functions must be performed in such a manner they will limit liability and protect the company's assets. The Senior Asset Protection Specialist will also work to develop strong partnerships with Senior Managers in their Retail Store as well as help develop new hire Asset Protection Specialists either in their current retail store (if applicable) or other retail stores while severing as a mentor.
Essential Job Functions:
· Conduct timely, legal and effective Internal/External Theft Investigations by leveraging Known Loss and Shrink Data. These investigations must be conducted in such a manner they will limit liability and follow all Cabela's Policies and Procedures as well as jurisdictional requirements. Timely and accurate entry of data/reports into the case management system.
· Promotion of Asset Protection Awareness Programs on current known loss/shrink trends to reduce loss and create an environment where outfitters and managers feel comfortable bringing forward confidential information that involves dishonest/unethical activity.
· Daily entry of known loss into database as well as effective weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual trending of known loss data to positively impact Internal/External Theft Investigations as well as Asset Protection Awareness.
· Completion of Monthly EAS Audit, entry into case management system and follow up with the appropriate department personnel to ensure EAS Compliance remains at or above 90%. This includes the education of outfitters on the proper EAS tagging of product.
· Foster open communication with Senior Management Team in the Retail Store. Assist in the development of newly hired Asset Protection Specialists in various retail stores.
· Develop and maintain partnerships with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies that may aid in investigations initiated by Cabela's.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 2 to 4+ Years Experience
· Hiring preference is given to those with solid Asset Protection knowledge and at least two to four years of experience in the loss prevention field.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
|Date Posted||August 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 11, 2017|
|Located In||Christiana, DE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories