Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer. Assist the manager in ensuring efficient day-to-day operation of the business.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in the delegation of work, determining the method of work, giving clear and concise direction, and follow up to ensure proper execution.
- Assist manager in motivating fellow Outfitters, keeping them engaged and working as a cohesive team.
- Fosters growth and development of retail Outfitters by supporting training initiatives.
- Assist with weekly and monthly auditing of ISP, Layaway, Hold, Case and Gift Cards.
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers by identifying and evaluating customers needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabelas programs including, but limited to CLUB Membership, Cabelas Xtreme Protection, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years' Experience
- Experience in the related field or outdoor lifestyle (preferred)
- Must have the ability to sell and evaluate the customers' needs (required)
- Ability to use good judgment and logic (required)
- Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer's expectations (required)
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales experience, at least six months to one year of supervisory and related field experience.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied. Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.