Become a part of The Worlds Foremost Outfitter team. At Cabelas we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream...Work the Adventure!
Cabela's has an opening for a Diversity and Inclusion Analyst at our Corporate Office in Sidney, NE.
It's In Our Nature!
The Diversity & Inclusion Analyst work will be a core part of Cabela's Diversity and Inclusion efforts, and the research and analyses this position conducts will be shared with Cabela's senior leaders. The analyst must be detail-oriented and analytical with an interest in diversity and inclusion.
- Deliver strategic and actionable insights from complex and sensitive data-sets, both independently and in partnership with others.
- Translate data into meaningful interpretations and recommendations via reports, dashboards and presentations to influence leaders to take action.
- Responsible for internal/External D/I communication and material including cabelas.com, SharePoint sites for all ERGs and D/I, Shareholder meeting and Analyst meeting visual review and future catalog evaluations.
- Management of diversity dashboards and regular reporting through frequent practice of statistical analysis.
- Work with the Diversity and Inclusion team to design and implement new studies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree
- 0 to 2+ Years' experience
- Experience conducting basic statistical analyses is required
- Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making process
- Highly proficient with Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, profit sharing, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.