|Cabelas Retail, Inc is hiring Part-time Retail Associates in Receiving (overnight shift) for our Retail Store in Green Bay, WI. These positions are a critical link to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity for all outdoor enthusiasts.|
This position's duties include:
Receives merchandise, enters it into the computer to ensure accurate tracking, and prepares it for entry into the retail stock.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
This position requires:
· Knowledge and work experience in warehouse and receiving areas.
· Must be a Customer Service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
· Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
· General knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures is preferred.
· Requires heavy lifting.
· Skill in operating various retail and office equipment such as: copy machine, adding machine, facsimile machine, RF system, tagging machine, and computer terminal.
· Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
Qualified candidates should have solid knowledge and at least 1 year of experience in the following areas:
· Pallet jack
· Forklift, Steamer
· Shrink wrapper
· Clothing carts
· Hand-held scanning devices
· Hand lifts
Cabelas offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
|Date Posted||August 5, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 4, 2017|
|Located In||Green bay, WI|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories