Used Car Sales Manager
Baxter Volkswagen of LaVista La Vista, NE
Used Car Sales Manager
The Used Car Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring customer retention and profitability of this profit center by hiring, training, measuring and holding accountable the performance of salespeople. Assumes responsibility for appraising, purchasing, reconditioning, displaying, and merchandising the pre-owned vehicle inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forecasts goals/objectives for sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis; prepares and administers annual operating budget for the pre-owned car department.
- Ensures proper follow up of all potential buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control system; maintains an accurate daily log reflecting all sales activities in the dealership.
- Appraises all incoming pre-owned vehicles.
- Hires, trains, motivates, monitors and evaluates the performance of all pre-owned sales employees.Processes salesperson commission sheets and monitors payroll records of pre-owned staff.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect pre-owned sales.Ensures appropriate staff is kept up to date.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate documentation is provided and maintained for Baxter Auto Group policies, processes, work/inventory records and employment activities as it relates to the position
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous management/supervision experience required.
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and computer skills.
- High mathematical aptitude to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to pass MVR, Background Check and Drug Screen
| Date Posted
January 8, 2018
| Date Closes
February 7, 2018
| Located In
La Vista, NE
| Job Type
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
11-2022.00 Sales Managers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Wellness Program
This job is related other jobs in these career categories