Lexus of Lincoln Lincoln, NE
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
- Tuesday- 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday -7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday-7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday- 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall area.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Document work performed.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Other duties assigned by management
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- ASE certification is preferred.
- General mechanical skills.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license
| Date Posted
October 9, 2018
| Date Closes
November 8, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
49-3023.00 Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Wellness Program
This job is related other jobs in these career categories