Automotive Technician/Mechanic (SIGNING BONUS)
Baxter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Omaha Omaha, NE
Signing Bonus will be discuss during interview process
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall area.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Document work performed.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Other duties assigned by management
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- ASE certification is preferred.
- General mechanical skills.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license
| Date Posted
February 14, 2019
| Date Closes
March 16, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Baxter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Omaha
| SOC Category