Baxter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Omaha Omaha, NE
Responsible for properly training the F&I managers to secure each sale and ensure that every vehicle sold is delivered, while overseeing the overall department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process while maintaining strong relationship with lenders.
- Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork and submit to the accounting department in a timely manner.
- Establish and exceed monthly forecasted income, penetration levels, and customer satisfaction index (CSI) scores.
- Present and sell service contracts, GAP, and other beneficial ancillary products.
- Nurturing and enhancing the dealership’s culture of providing a positive and caring environment, for employees and customers alike.
- Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new- and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business preferred.
- A proven track record of at least 3-5 years of Automotive F&I Producer.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must have excellent communication skills; be organized and able to explain the products.Where applicable, a valid state sales license is required.
- Professional Appearance
- Self-motivated, leader with an ability to positively influence the team and promote excellence.
| Date Posted
November 8, 2018
| Date Closes
December 8, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
13-2071.00 Loan / Credit Counselors
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Wellness Program
This job is related other jobs in these career categories