F & I Manager
Baxter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Omaha Omaha, NE
Finance and Insurance Manager
Controls the sale, the F&I Manager’s job is to secure each sale and ensure that every vehicle sold is delivered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Protects gross profit by arranging financing so outside sources do not have an impact on selling margins.
- Generates additional income through the sales of credit insurance, vehicle service contracts, GAP coverage, and maintenance plans.
- Responsible for all paperwork involved with the sale of the vehicle, including obtaining customer signatures and securing payoff and insurance information.
- Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;Prefer Bachelor’s degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Professional Appearance
- Good Customer Service Skills
| Date Posted
November 6, 2018
| Date Closes
December 6, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
43-3099.00 Financial Clerks, All Other
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Wellness Program
This job is related other jobs in these career categories