F & I Manager
Baxter Olathe, KS
Finance and Insurance Manager
Controls the sale, the F&I Manager's job is to secure each sale and ensure that every vehicle sold is delivered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Protect assets of the dealership.
- Generates additional income through the sales of vehicle service contracts, GAP coverage, maintenance plans and bundle products.
- Responsible for all paperwork involved with the sale of the vehicle, including obtaining customer signatures and securing payoff and insurance information.
- Processes finance and lease transactions accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years Automotive Sales and/or Automotive F&I experience required
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess have ability to multi-task
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
| Date Posted
February 15, 2020
| Date Closes
March 16, 2020
| Located In
| Work At
Honda of Olathe
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2019 | AIM | All Rights Reserved