Baxter Colorado Springs, CO
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall area.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Document work performed.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Other duties assigned by management
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- ASE certification is preferred.
- General mechanical skills.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license
| Date Posted
April 17, 2019
| Date Closes
May 17, 2019
| Located In
Colorado springs, CO
| Work At
Lexus of Colorado Springs
| SOC Category