Baxter Omaha, NE
The Driver is responsible for the delivery of parts in a timely manner and interacting in a positive manner with customers and other employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver parts in a timely manner
- Interact with customers and co-workers in a polite and friendly manner
- Ensuring correct parts are being delivered
- Communicate with management any issues or problems that may arise
- Document work performed.
- Provide excellent customer service and representation of the company
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Good Judgment
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license
| Date Posted
April 9, 2019
| Date Closes
May 9, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2019 | AIM | All Rights Reserved