F & I Manager
Baxter Bellevue, NE
Finance and Insurance Manager
Controls the sale, the F&I Manager's job is to secure each sale and ensure that every vehicle sold is delivered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Protect assets of the dealership.
- Generates additional income through the sales of credit insurance, vehicle service contracts, GAP coverage, and maintenance plans.
- Responsible for all paperwork involved with the sale of the vehicle, including obtaining customer signatures and securing payoff and insurance information.
- Processes finance and lease transactions accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;Prefer Bachelor's degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess have ability to multi-task
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
| Date Posted
February 13, 2019
| Date Closes
March 15, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Baxter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Bellevue
| SOC Category
More from Employer
Copyright © 2019 | AIM | All Rights Reserved